Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy
1. OUR CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS TO OUR CLIENTS
Limited Liability Company “Loft Designe” (hereinafter referred to as Loft Designe or LLC “Loft Designe”) undertakes to protect and respect your right to confidentiality. This Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) describes the purpose of your data collection and processing by LLC “Loft Designe”. Please pay proper attention to the Policy to better understand our viewpoints and the implemented practices. The data provided by you are confidential and are subject to disclosure on conditions stated in this Policy and/or stipulated by the Russian legislation.
By downloading our web-site on your computer, mobile device, and:
- filling out web-forms containing your personal data, and/or
- sending an e-mail to an address ending in @loftdesigne.world, as well as by transferring your personal data to LLC «Loft Designe” in another way, you agree to the conditions described in the Policy.
LLC “Loft Designe” processes your data in compliance with the Russian legislation. We guarantee you fair data collection and keeping their confidentiality.
2. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
Personal data (hereinafter - PDn or personal data) mean any information relating to the directly or indirectly (being) identified natural person (PDn owner).
PDn operator is LLC “Loft Designe” located at: 47A Ochakovskaya B. St., Bld. 1, Office 237, Moscow, 119361, OGRN: 1177746168049; INN: 9729059249
PDn owner is a natural person (client, or a site visitor, consumer of Loft Designe goods and/or services, including potential and current ones), to whom the personal data processed by LLC “Loft Designe” relate.
Personal data processing means any action (operation) or a complex of actions (operations) with personal data carried out with or without the use of computer-aided tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updates, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction.
Automated PDn processing means computer-aided processing of personal data.
Non-automated PDn processing is processing of the personal data contained in the information system or their retrieval from such system with direct involvement of humans.
Transborder PDn transfer means personal data transfer to the territory of a foreign state to foreign state authorities, foreign natural person or legal entity.
3. GENERAL CLAUSES
3.1 This Policy was developed in line with RF Federal Law dated 27/07/2006 No. 152-FZ “On personal data” and other RF regulations. The Policy determines the procedure and conditions for PDn processing by PDn operator LLC «Loft Designe” and establishes the routine for PDn operating, rules for PDn protection, determines the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of structural unit managers and employees of the PDn operator LLC “Loft Designe”.
3.2 The goals of the Policy are as follows:
- to determine the routine for PDn processing;
- to ensure compliance of the PDn processing procedure of LLC “Loft Designe” with RF legislation in the field of PDn;
- to ensure PDn protection.
3.3 The objectives of the Policy are as follows:
- determine PDn processing principles;
- to determine PDn processing conditions, PDn protection methods;
- to determine PDn owners’ rights, the rights and obligations of LLC “Loft Designe” when processing PDn.
3.4 This Policy was developed to the requirements of the following regulations:
- RF Constitution;
- Federal Law dd 27/07/2006 No. 149-FZ “On information, information technologies and information protection”;
- RF Federal Law dd 27/07/2006 No. 152-FZ “On personal data”;
- RF Government Resolution dated 01/11/2012 No. 1119 “On approval of the requirements to personal data protection during their processing in personal data information systems”;
- RF Government Resolution dated 15/09/2008 No. 687 “On approval of the provisions on special aspects of personal data processing carried out without the use of automation tools”;
- Decree of the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control (FSTEK) of Russia dated 18/02/2013 No. 21 “On approval of the structure and contents of organisational and technical measures to ensure personal data security during their processing in personal data information systems”.
- Other applicable regulations.
3.5 This Policy covers PDn processing in LLC «Loft Designe” both with the use of automation tools, including the use of information-and-telecommunication networks, and equally without such tools.
3.6 There are not taken any decisions exclusively based on the automated processing of your personal data that would interfere with your rights or interests.
3.7 LLC “Loft Designe” ensures recording, systematisation, accumulation, clarification (updates, modification), retrieval of personal data using databases located in the territory of the Russian Federation.
3.8 This Policy commences on the day of its approval by the General Director of LLC “Loft Designe” and continues in force for unlimited period of time unless superseded by a new policy (new revision (version) of the Policy).
3.9 LLC “Loft Designe” revises this Policy and updates it on an as needed basis, e.g.:
- when the PDn processing routine in LLC “Loft Designe” changes;
- upon the results of inspections by the authority of PDn owners’ protection that identifies non-compliance with the requirements of the RF legislation in the field of ensuring PDn security;
- when there are changes in the requirements of the RF legislation in the field of PDn as relates to PDn processing and security;
- in case there are revealed major violations upon the results of the internal check of the PDn protection system.
3.10 It is not allowed to provide PDn belonging to another owner without their consent. You are responsible for the consequences that may have resulted from failure to comply with the above requirement.
4. COLLECTION AND SUBSEQUENT USE OF PERSONAL DATA. LIST AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
4.1 Your personal data may be requested by us and at your discretion provided to us for the purpose of providing services to you as a consumer, including at the stage of selecting and purchasing necessary goods, related works and/or services.
4.2 The following data can be requested by us and provided by you at your discretion:
- Surname, Name;
- Residence address, address of delivering/rendering related works and/or services;
- Contact details (telephone number, email address);
- Other data at your discretion and at the discretion of LLC “Loft Designe” (if it is necessary).
4.3 We work with trusted third parties and may provide your data to them. For example, to render delivery services, we may transfer to the said third parties your name, delivery address and some delivery preferences advised by you.
4.4 We use payment systems of trusted third parties, ensure security of your payments and preclude using your data for fraudulent purposes.
5. TECHNICAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
5.1 To improve our Site and to ensure the best presentation of the content on your computer or mobile device, as well as to provide you with a quick and easy navigation through our Site, we process data such as IP-address, information about your browser and operating system, data from Cookies and other similar information.
5.2 Such data are transmitted by your device, from which you open our site, automatically and used by us solely for statistical purposes, to analyse ways to improve the quality of Loft Designe goods, customer service and the provision of related services.
5.3 You can find more information about the Policy of using Cookies at: https://loftdesign.world/cookies
You can reject some or all of the cookies we use on or via our website by changing your browser settings. Opting out in either way or the rejection of cookies may affect your ability to use of some of the non-essential products and/or services at our website, but we care that you understand you have the option and ability to do so.
For further information about cookies, including how to change your browser settings, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or see our cookies policy.
5.7 We use technologies such as web beacons (small graphic files) and similar technologies in the emails we send to allow us to assess the level of engagement our emails receive by measuring information such as the delivery rates, open rates and click through rates which our emails achieve.
6. CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
6.1 LLC “Loft Designe” warrants the compliance with your following rights - the right to receive information as to which of your personal data are stored by LLC «Loft Designe"; the right to delete, clarify or correct your personal data stored by LLC «Loft Designe"; other rights established by the currently applicable RF legislation.
6.1.1 LLC “Loft Designe” has the right to send advertising and marketing information to PDn owner by sending messages to the email address provided by PDn owner. The frequency of sending such information is determined by LLC “Loft Design” at its discretion but no more than twice a week.
6.2 The consent provided by you in accordance with this Policy to your personal data processing is valid until the moment of its withdrawal by you under the terms of clause 6.3 of the Policy, unless otherwise is provided by the currently applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
6.3 The consent to personal data processing issued by you in line with this Policy may be recalled by you at any time. In such a case, LLC «Loft Designe” is obliged to terminate your personal data processing or ensure its termination and when personal data keeping is not required for the purpose of their processing any more, to destruct the personal data or ensure their destruction within the time period established by the RF legislation unless the agreement, a party to which you are as a beneficiary or guarantor, or another agreement between you and LLC “Loft Designe” stipulates otherwise, or if LLC “Loft Designe” does not have the right to process your personal data without your consent based on the grounds stipulated by the RF legislation.
You can forward the withdrawal of your consent to personal data processing to LLC “Loft Designe” by one of the following means:
- sending a respective notice by mail to 47A Ochakovskaya B. St., Bld. 1, Office 237, Moscow, 119361;
- sending a respective notice to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
7. WHERE AND HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
LLC “Loft Designe” warrants that the data received from you are stored in a protected environment. It means that your data are protected against unauthorised access, modification or deletion both by organisations, and by individuals. This is ensured due to the availability of technical, administrative and practical measures of protection. The primary location of your personal data collection and storage is the RF territory. Subsequently, your data may be transmitted to a foreign state territory in cases and under the procedure stipulated by the RF legislation (transborder transfer). Our servers are located in Russia.
8. TELEPHONE CALLS
When you contact us by phone, we collect your phone number and any information provide to us during your conversation with us. In addition, you provide your phone number when you connect vie messengers and we use your phone number for further connection to you.
We do not record phone calls.
9. RECORDS RENEWAL
If you discover an inaccuracy in your personal data or a need to update them (e.g. you have changed your name, address, etc.), please contact us so that we could introduce the changes. LLC “Loft Designe” is obliged to introduce the necessary changes into your data within the time period established by the RF legislation.
You can forward your request to change your personal data to LLC “Loft Designe” in one of the following ways:
- forward a respective notice by post to 47A Ochakovskaya B. St., Bld. 1, Office 237, Moscow, 119361;
- send a respective notice to the email address email@example.com
10. POLICY CHANGES
LLC “Loft Designe” reserves the right to change, modify or amend this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes to this policy, we will post those changes on this website. Such changes will become effective upon such posting, unless explicitly stated otherwise. LLC “Loft Designe” encourages you to periodically review this policy to be informed of how we collect, use and protect your information.